HOME and SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
Parents, guardians, teachers, school board members, church members, and community leaders comprise our Home and School Association. The main function of the association is to promote educational programs for parents and guardians and to assist with the financial growth of the school.
The objectives are:
1. To promote an earnest study of the principles, purposes, and applications of Christian education in the home, the school, and the church.
2. To encourage all families with school-age children to regard Seventh-day Adventist education as the most favorable means for the balanced development and spiritual well-being of their children.
3. To provide an opportunity for brief parent/guardian and teacher conferences.
4. To sponsor social and cultural functions, and membership drives.
5. To plan and execute fundraising activities
See Calendar for detailed activities of the Home & School.